To Blog or not To Blog

ornament.gif
Me getting shy with a balloon
Various rantings, thoughts and points of view from a 29 yr old father living in Canberra.
about.gif
Name: Mick
Email: mickATblightDOTcom
Age: 29
Lives: ACT, Australia
Mood:The current mood of mickrad at www.imood.com
AIM: Dorkomeister   Yahoo: mick_rad    MSN: mick@blight.com   ICQ: 27382736
View my complete profile

My DVD Collection
www.flickr.com
MickRad's photos More of MickRad's photos
archives.gif
January-2006
December-2005
November-2005
October-2005
September-2005
August-2005
July-2005
June-2005
May-2005
April-2005
March-2005
February-2005
January-2005
December-2004
November-2004
October-2004
September-2004
August-2004
July-2004
June-2004
May-2004
April-2004
March-2004
rings.gif
  « aussie blogs »
  « canberra webring »


links.gif
Listen to: Triple J
Support: The Mighty Parramatta Eels
Best Sport: NRL Home
Spare Time: PokerRoom
Other Blogs
  Blogroll Me!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogrolling
Subscribe with Bloglines
Listed on Blogwise
Visit Slashdot. Nerds paradise
 Explode your Blog Traffic NOW!

Listed on BlogShares
Get Firefox!


Click to subscribe to canberrabloggers

My blogger code: B3 d- t k s+ u++ f+ i o+ x-- e- l c+ ( decode it!)

Canberra's Weather
The WeatherPixie
Graphics:
Ann-S-Thesia
Dingbat Fonts:
The Dingbatcave
Fine Art:
Eyebalm

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Only 31 Hours to go....

...until the voting for the Triple J Hottest 100 closes. Get 'em in! I LOVE the Hottest 100 with all my heart and every year I make sure I listen to it, but this year, I will be at the Big Day Out instead. Not a bad compromise. :) Here's my ten songs I voted for this year: Be Yourself - Audioslave Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning Lounger - Dogs Die In Hot Cars Best Of You - Foo Fighters I Was Only 19 - Herd Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs The Special Two - Missy Higgins Pretty Girls Swear - Regurgitator B.Y.O.B. - System Of A Down Joker & The Thief - Wolfmother I think it's a pretty eclectic mix. 50% Aussie. Yeah. It was a great year for music. Better than it has been for a while. I am going to try and listen to JJJ overseas online, because I want to keep up with Australian music, but I will also try and catch some local bands and widen my horizons a bit, but.. NO COUNTRY! Hehehe...

icon1.gif icon2.gif icon3.gif

Graphics and design by Ann Stretton 2001
weblogbanner.gif

88x31button.gif